Registration for the 2018 CVMA Convention in Vancouver, BC is now OPEN!
Join us from Thursday, July 5 to Sunday, July 8, 2018 in Vancouver, British Columbia for the 2018 Canadian Veterinary Medical Association's (CVMA) Convention.
- Choose from over 115 diverse sessions, with over 30 speakers, two wet labs, and one workshop.
- Decide which sessions are most relevant; sessions open to ALL (DVMs, RVTs and clinic staff)
- Attend CVMA signature events including the CVMA Summit, National Issues Forum, and Emerging Leaders Program
- Visit the Exhibit Hall with over 75 exhibit spaces in the new JW Marriott parq Vancouver
Read the latest newsletter here: http://conta.cc/2sHIQyX
Register online here! Early bird rates in effect until May 31, 2018 (11:59 p.m. EST).
The 2018 CVMA Convention is in partnership with
and in collaboration with the
L’inscription au Congrès 2018 de l’ACMV à Vancouver est maintenant ouverte !
Joignez-vous à nous du jeudi 5 juillet au dimanche 8 juillet 2018 à Vancouver (Colombie-Britannique) pour le congrès 2018 de l’Association canadienne des médecins vétérinaires (ACMV).
- Choisissez parmi plus de 115 conférences différentes qui présenteront plus de 30 conférenciers, deux laboratoires de travaux pratiques et un atelier.
- Choisissez les ateliers qui sont les plus pertinents; les ateliers sont ouverts à tous (médecins vétérinaires, techniciens vétérinaires agréés et employés de la clinique)
- Assistez aux événements phares de l’ACMV, dont le Sommet de l’ACMV, le Forum sur les enjeux nationaux et le Programme des futurs leaders
- Visitez le Salon des exposants qui présentera plus de 75 stands d’exposition dans le nouveau JW Marriott parq Vancouver
Apprenez-en advantage : https://www.veterinairesaucanada.net/science-knowledge/annual-convention
Lisez le plus récent bulletin ici (en anglais seulement) : http://conta.cc/2sHIQyX
Inscription en ligne ici ! Les droits de l’inscription hâtive seront en vigueur jusqu’au 31 mai 2018 (23 h 59 HNE).
Le congrès 2018 de l’ACMV est organisé en partenariat avec
et en collaboration avec
RVTTC is pleased to announce the winners the $500 Visa Gift Cards from The Personal.
Congratulations to Paula Wade of Cochrane, Alberta and Roxane Wenstrom of Dalemead, Alberta who each won a Visa Gift card worth $500 from the Personal, just by getting a quote.
If you have not already taken advantage, remember that as a member of RVTTC, you are entitled to preferred rates on your home and auto insurance that is not available to the general public.
Get a quote online or call The Personal today – and see how much you can save!
We all need insurance to help us look after our families and finances. Why not save when you buy yours? As a RVTTC member, you have access to group insurance rates. Your RVTTC Insurance Program, delivered by Sun Life Financial, can help protect you and your family, your income and your business in case of the unexpected.
The RVTTC is excited to share with you its first Annual Report.
In 2016-2017 RVTTC has been hard at work for YOU! Check it out to see what our board and our volunteers have been doing for YOU!
Click here to view RVTTC 2016-2017 Annual Report!
From coast to coast across Canada, Registered Veterinary Technicians and Technologists (RVTs) have become an integral part of the animal healthcare team. From x-rays, anesthesia, triage and rehabilitation, to nutrition, research, education and assisting in surgery — seven days just weren’t enough to celebrate and recognize RVTs.
The RVTTC has teamed up with the provincial RVT associations (BCVTA, AAAHT, SAVT, MVTA, OAVT, EVTA) to promote, celebrate and recognize Registered Veterinary Technicians and Technologists throughout the month of October.
Ever been worried an animal in your care was being abused but didn’t know how to address it? Gain the knowledge you need to do right by your animal patients. Join the @Canadian Federation of Humane Societies at the first-ever CFHS Canadian Link Conference in Ottawa, December 4-6 2017, and be part of a united effort to recognize and address the patterns of violence that threaten both animals and people. Learn from police, psychiatrists and Crown prosecutors about how veterinarians can save both animal and human lives by reporting animal abuse. Learn more at http://clc.cfhs.ca/.